STAFFWORKS Employment Solutions is currently looking for IUPUI, Ivy Tech, University of Indianapolis, and Butler University Students for a Part-Time picking/packing position for a Distribution company on the Northwest side of Indianapolis.
Potential opportunities between 2:00p -8:00p Monday thru Friday. Must be able to work 4+ hours a day.
- Lifting requirement of 60lbs throughout the day
- Must have RF Scanner experience
- Willingness to operate powered equipment. Example: Forklift, Cherry Picker
- Ability to work on your feet and frequently push, pull, bend and reach
- Ability to perform and retain various skill related tasks
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Verify parts, numbers, quantities, and product condition
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pick/Pack experience required.
- Maintain exemplary attendance
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy
You have two options to register with STAFFWORKS!
- Please go to staffworksusa.com and click "Job Seekers Apply Here". Once you have completed the online application a STAFFWORKS representative will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Contact the STAFFWORKS office (317.202.5000) to schedule a time in our office to complete the application and interview.
STAFFWORKS Employment Solutions
5702 East 71st Street
Indianapolis, IN 46220
p. 317.202.5000 f. 317.202.5001
Take Binford Blvd South to 71st Street – Turn Right (West) Continue on 71st Street, through Graham, to 5702. We are the second building on the right, across from G.T. South's.
Take Fall Creek – this will turn into Binford Blvd – continue to 71st Street – Turn Left (West) Continue on 71st Street, through Graham, to 5702. We are the second building on the right, across from G.T. South's.
About Our Company:
We are a fresh building block in the Staffing Arena providing Employment Solutions in Office Services, Light Industrial and Technical disciplines. Our focus is getting to know our employees and clients to determine the best employment solution.